Friday, July 31, 2009

Hellooo! I'm still Alive

If you follow both blogs, you'll know I'm alive and well (define well!!). On my next post I plan to show you my favorite garden tools, and my ugly flower beds and garden. I will do this for 2 reasons:
1. To show you how ugly my garden and flower beds really are.
2. To make all your really, truly beautiful gardens look even more ravishing.
3. To make you all proud of me when I finally get everything looking spiffy and tidy.
4. To give me even more incentive to get it done, since I have set up an expectation.

Happy August long weekend.

3 comments:

  1. did you say central Alberta????? Me Too!!! I am tickled pink to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in a VERY blonde moment I forgot to tell you where in Central Alberta I am....RED DEER
    where are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..you are very close! if you are ever planning to hit this area...let me know... we could meet!!!

    ReplyDelete